Thursday, November 18, 2010

introducing......

yuli andrea, makeup artist !!!!!!!

one of my dreams in life is to establish myself as a worldwide recognized makeup artist. i can't begin to explain to you what this means to me. when people talk about doing what you love in life- this is what i think of and then drift off day dreaming about.

i love the magic that makeup can bring. it is so versatile and diverse. it can bring life to just about anything you can dream of.

another reason i'm so passionate about my craft is because i get the chance to help women see their undeniable beauty.

this is passion, my dream and, i swear to everyone reading this, that i will make it my reality.

my first step to making this dream a reality is crating my comp card.

this is my baby, my work:



what do you guys think?


next up im working on getting my official website up and running. i never thought it would be so much work. but my goal is to have it live before the year's end.


so stay tuned guys & if you need a MUA you know who to call ;)

remember to follow your dreams

5 comments:

  1. the makeup is amazing!! i love the first picture, the pink and purple is a really pretty combination of eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing look! love the use of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makeup you used on the girl with diamonds on the side the to p of the page? Www.beautyrumours.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girlies!!

    gizzy- i used coastal scent shadows and liners, revlon colorstay foundation, nyx lippie, rimmel bronzer and wet n wild blush :) with red cherry falsies

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, So pretty! =)

    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts