Monday, November 15, 2010

christmas is coming!!!!!



AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!!!

in honor of the Christmas season being around the corner i figured why not
put together my beauty wishlist for this year. so here goes nothing ;)



i've been wanting to learn my way around airbrushing and this is the perfect beginners kit.
it comes with:
Airbrush & Compact Compressor
Dinair Airbrush Foundation

Dinair Glamour Shades

Moist & Dewy Moisturizer
FREE DVD & Live Phone Lessons

Eyebrow & Eye Shadow Stencil Set

Airbrush Cleaner
Travel Case
Eyeshadow Guide

yes it comes at a little pricey at $259 but you def get your moneys worth, esp if you are adding this to your freelance kit- which i most definetely plan to once i get the hang of it :)

  • Sigma's Brushes
i've been wanting to get my hands on some
Sigma brushes and these two are def on my wishlist
(even though any set would warm my heart!):

Complete Kit without Brush Roll
($79)


Travel Kit Nice in Pink ($49)





this is essential in my life! they have great options at Yazmo,
all in different colors, sizes and prints but i feel this is the best one for me :)


those (above) are my more pricier wishlist items. even if santa baby
doesnt bring me them im sure to be getting them
on my own soon as i will need them for my kit.


now moving onto other smaller items i've had my eyes on:





ahhhh christmas- the season of gift giving (hehehehe)

well that's my list, whats on yours??????







4 comments:

  1. So funny!! I just did this last night! We have a lot of the same products. Sephora has a lot of great holiday gift sets. Im jonesin for the MUFE kit. Their micro finishing powder is the bomb! And that Urban Decay All Nighter is one of my #1 products. And the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils are the bomb too. And anything NARS is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes i want it all!!!!!!!!!!!! xmas might just last for six months bc im making sure i get it all hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I just said "The Bomb" twice in my comment. LOL Are you a sephora Beauty Insider? They give really amazing discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAOOOOOO ITS ALL GOOD!

    UMMMMM YES! you're not a true beauty guru if you're not an insider lol i love their discounts and the points!!!! i got a set of the UD 24/7 liners with the points!!! so exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts