Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sinfully yours....

i dunno about you but i don't think there's another instant pick me up than coloring my nails. uugggghhhhh LOVE!! wait, you do too??!!?? YES!!!

so then let me tell you about a little friend of mine called SINFUL COLORS


this is my little ever growing collection. i cannot begin to explain how much i love this brand of nail polish. they last longer than most and the color selection is exquisite. but that's not the best part! wanna know what it is?? THEY'RE ONLY (drumroll please!) -
$1.99
please tell me how you can go wrong with this?!?!

let me show you what i'm talking about-







and the latest two additions:



how delicious is boogie nights ?????

so beautiful?? yeah i know! hehe

if you have any sinful colors let me know so i can add them to the collection ;)

if not then get some at your local drugstore

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts