Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the season's IT color!!

what better way to cheer up such a drag day (at least in nyc)
than to give you some bright lip love?!?!

this season's IT color is CORAL.
we're seeing it aaaaall over the runways, be it on clothing or makeup-
sometimes both!!
i'm loving the bright colored trends this season, especially coral.

get ready to load your makeup bag with tons of coral shadows, blushes and
- MOST IMPORTANTLY -
lippies!!!

here are some of my current favs from the drugstore (of coures!!)




look at those beauties!

both revlon's coral and kiss me coral seem very similar but you can tell the difference more in person. also they're consistencies are different -
coral has a more
creamy sheen to it and
kiss me coral is more matte.

coral crush has more pink undertones- making it puurrfect for a spring day !





which is your favorite??

let me know - i still have room in my bag for more ;)



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts