Monday, September 20, 2010

ShoeHoe Contest...




My beautiful friend Margie, from www.simplyfabulouss.com, is hosting a ShoeHoe Contest. its a contest calling out all the fly girls to display their shoe game.

this is my entry below (taken from her blog):

Yuli Sanchez




Show me your shoes...
This is before i move out my mothers house. There's more







Show me your favorite shoes...
The hardest thing was picking favorites! I tried though and this is my list, but in all reality all my shoes are my favorites, if not I wouldn’t have any!!
The floral print makes them so unique and just perfect for a tee and jeans- the bow on the top pushes them to the level of perfection :) (I have a huge obsessions with anything that has bows!)







AHHHH my Cinderella shoes!!! They have glitter! They have height! They have platform!!! I LOOOOOVE THESE!!! (I think u get the picture lol)







My new Fall boots. I’ve been dying to have over the knee boots especially for the fall. BUT, as all my friends know, I barely get to have any knee high (let alone thigh high) boots bc they never close on my calf L. WELL when I found these babies at F21 I fell in love, now I just had to cling on to prayer as I tried them on. And to my surprise THEY WENT ALL THE WAY UP!!! I was sold!! Oh, and the $40 price tag didn’t hurt. All this = my new fav boots :)


Show me your killer shoes...
I wore these to FNO and boy did I pay the price. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would stay in them all night, BUT with height comes pain- and these babies hurt!





Tell me where you usually shop for shoes....
I shop EVERYWHERE!! From $5 stores to high end boutiques. But my new obsession is Marshall’s Shoe Megashop. Oh man this is a dream come true. And now that I moved to the Bronx I have one 15 mins away = HEAVEN!!!!

Tell me one random/interesting fact about you....
I’m an aspiring make up artist!! My dream is to make it big doing what I absolutely love. My blog is http://www.beautyymark.org/, check it out!! (shameless plug lol). My whole life I’ve been playing with makeup. Through college I always was the one that did all the girls makeup, be it for a party or for Halloween. I can’t believe I didn’t realize it sooner that this was my one true passion, sadly this is my one regret. But I know it’s never too late to follow your dreams, and that is exactly what I’m doing!! XOXO- YULI ANDREA


check out her blog www.simplyfabulouss.com- you won't regret it!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. check it ladies and come vote for Yuli! :) love your cinderella shoes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts