Monday, August 30, 2010

beautymark debut photoshoot




to say that saturday was the best day of my life is a complete understatement!!

it was the first of many photoshoots for beautymark by yuli- a fabulous up and coming makeup company by yours truly :)

i gathered all of my beautiful friends and brought them to my humble abode. here we met with the best photog ever - AMON FOCUS- www.amonfocusphotography.com

after a long day of music, bbq, makeup and models came a swarm of gorgeous pictures showcasing my work.

this was really a dream come true for me and after saturday i want to do nothing but move full speed ahead.

here is a sneak peek of the behind the scenes madness by a fresh off the beautymark runway model, one of the most talented new fashion bloggers out there, and a very dear friend who without her support and push over the edge i would not have done this- Miss Margie aka Miss Simply Fabolous- www.simplyfabulous-bags.blogspot.com

CHECK IT OUT!!!

3 comments:

  1. check it, check it!

    SimplyFabulous-bags.blogspot.com

    it was an awesome experience! thanks for including me i had a blast and WHEN it repeats itself i hope to be a part of it again!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS LOOK! I wanna play makeup! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts