Tuesday, August 31, 2010

beauty basics series

Soooooooooooo as many of you know from my last post "beautymark debut photoshoot" i had a photoshoot with all of my beautiful ladies to showcase my makeup talent. as a result of this i was inspired from all of them to begin a series- "beauty basics".

beauty basics will contain insider tips and tricks as well as steps for applying and perfecting our basic beauty routines. things like concealing under eye circles, appying falsies and filling in eyebrows.

every beauty guru has their tips and tricks and i think that it is good to see a variation of them. i personally have done a lot of trial and errors on myself. so these would be my own and hopefully they'll help you ;)

if there are any other beauty basic that you would like to see let me know and i'll add them to the roster!!

stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts