Monday, July 26, 2010

...drugstore treasure...

i've never been one to drool over lipsticks. i grew up wearing your regular lip gloss- lifelong obsession with l'oreal's colour Juice's:


these lip glosses have the right amount of color, shine and stickiness. they went with me everywhere. so much so that after not using them for years i still find one or two in my bags :) but this is a good thing since there are rumors that their colour juices are being discontinued :( booo! (mental note: stock up on colour juices)

anyhow for as much as i love these lipglosses i have moved onto my new found obsession: LIPSTICKS!!! YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!


SOOOO it was only logical (in my head at least) that my new obsession lead me on the hunt for the most perfect shades and the most perfects brands. and this is where i currently stand (for the moment of course bc we all know how quickly a girl's mind changes) -

favorite brand: revlon matte lipstick
favorite color: pink about it

ohhhhh revlon's matte lipsticks are to die for!! they are all i need in my makeup bag (ha! one can dream, right?). these babies glide on like silk and don't leave any shine or shimmer behind. i'm all for a matte lipstick bc i feel they make your lips look more full and plumpy, mmmm.





so i suggest you go out and try one and let me know if you love it as much as i do (rite aid has them as buy one get one half off)

other favorites include:

nyx, prestige, wet n wild, maybelline


so remember to pucker up that pretty pout!



*note: swatches of the revlon matte lippies coming soon- too busy this week to add them :/ at least you have something to look forward too :)

1 comment:

  1. lol does not surprise me that ur all about ur lipsticks now based on ur submissing for my "spill it" post... all lipsticks lol great post

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts